Monday, March 17, 2008

Dancing With The Stars Tonight

written by lee jeske...
Tonight A-B-C waltzes out a new season of Dancing With the Stars. This year's celebrity hoofers include radio host and Man Show creator Adam Corolla, Priscilla Presley, R-and-B star Mario, Chilean T-V heartthrob Cristian de la Fuente, magician Penn Jillette, B-listers Shannon Elizabeth and Steve Guttenberg, and from the world of sports, Jason Taylor (Miami Dolphins), Kristi Yamaguchi (Olympic skater) and Monica Seles (tennis pro).

Corolla tells us why we'll see him swing in basic black. "I sweat, like I'll get a big pit stain on me. I don't want to be out there with a flirty handful of [my partner] and do a twirl at the end and have something that looks like Honolulu under my arm and see it on T-M-Z the next morning. So I may go Johnny Cash this year, basic black."