Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This Just In From The Hogans

from tmz
Hulk Hogan has struck an optimistic note regarding his marital breakup, saying he'd like to see a solution to the family matter. In a statement released through his agent, Darren Prince, to TMZ, the Hogan Knows Best star, 54, says: "Please respect my family's privacy at this time with all that we have been through." The semi-retired pro wrestler adds: "I care for my wife and my children are my world and I just hope this all works out."

On Monday it was reported that Hogan's estranged wife Linda is seeking half of the couple's more than $9.5 million in assets, including a stake in their Bellaire, Fla., mansion. In her divorce petition, Linda Bollea deemed her 24-year marriage to Hogan (real name: Terry Bollea) "irretrievably broken." The couple have two children, Brooke, 19, and Nick, 17.