Monday, November 19, 2007

Random...Real Random Thoughts On Last Night's AMA's


Fergie looked and sounded awesome opening the American Music Awards last night.

  • Fergie's fiance actor Josh Duhamel was sitting next to her all night and smiling, then again why wouldn't he? :-)


          • I wanna thank Tina Knowles for designing Beyonce dress last night...sigh


          • Usher recognized Kanye's mother last night.


          • Not sure what I thought about the Sugarland / Beyonce performance. I wasn't feelin it.


          • I loved Alicia Keys performance.


          • One Republic on Wednesday was singing for a Q102 Listener lunch at Bar Louie and last night they were on stage presenting an award at the AMA's. There new cd is in stores tomorrow.


          • For my money Rihanna's performance was the best of the night.