Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Renee On Stuff...

In the new issue of Reader’s Digest, Renee Zellweger keeps it simple and brief when it comes to her short union with country singer Kenney Chesney: “I got married, and I’m not married. Not everything works out like you might hope, and I’m not the first person to have disappointment in my life.”

The ‘Bee Movie’ actress also says she has left L.A. for New York and doesn’t miss the paparazzi at all.

Here are some highlights:

Renee on why she left L.A.: “I wasn’t really into being followed around everywhere by six guys in six SUVs with two-way radios.”

Renee on the paparazzi: “Yeah, there’s this whole network. You start to recognize them, and it’s like, You’re not invited. I have a fitting, then I have to go meet this director to discuss the next project, then I have an interview, and I’m going to go for a run. And you’re not invited. But they’ll come with you all day. I don’t want to feed the fishes. I also don’t want to be one of those people who are sour about it. So I decided I’d just leave.”

Renee on the possibility of remaining single for the rest of her life: “I don’t want to sound cavalier by saying that I’m okay with my situation, because I’m not a frivolous person and don’t take on something of such significance lightly. But there’s good in every situation. It sounds simplistic, but I still have the good things that have always been in my life.”

Renee on her relationship with her ‘Leatherheads’ costar George Clooney: “You know, we have a lovely relationship. I write him six-page e-mails about my political rage, and he writes back, and cares too.”