Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Whats Next For The 4 Kicked Off Of Idol Last Week?

Amy Davis is heading home to Lowell, Indiana. She says, "I've got some bands waiting for me to come back and start performing again. I want to get back into the modeling work I had been doing, and I'm still on the fence on whether or not I want to go back to Purdue for my M-B-A or not."

Colton Berry returns to Staunton, Virginia. He says, "I'm going to get grounded for a while. I'm going to see my puppy and just kind of enjoy the life with the cows back in Virginia. And then, as soon as I'm done kind of chilling out -- because this whole thing's been so surreal, I'm just going to go for it. I see myself being a performer on Broadway."

Garrett Haley goes back to Elida, Ohio. He says, "I'm going to finish school, school is very important. And right after that, I'm going to hit this career full fledged and see where it goes because this has opened so many doors."

Joanne Borgella is going back to Hoboken, New Jersey with high hopes. She says Jennifer Hudson "didn't win she was on the show and she made the best of it and she did this movie and, I must tell you, she was outstanding and she was recognized for that and I think that's amazing. I think we're all going to have those opportunities."