Monday, September 17, 2007

Random, Real Random Thoughts and Observations on Last Night's Emmys

Marcia Cross, Bree from Desperate Housewives looked amazing and reminds me how much I miss seeing new episodes of Desperate Housewives.

Kanye West and Tony Bennett sat next to each other in the audience at the Emmys.

Seeing Tony and Carmela in the audience made me really miss the Sopranos.

IF Christina Aguilara is really preggers, she is still not showing a lot or has an amazing stylist.

I watch the red carpet pre-show stuff and I am still amazed at some of the questions they ask ;-)

Kanye West said on the red carpet that his favorite tv show is The Office. That surprised me, not sure why but it did. By the way, his new cd "Graduation" is amazing. Think what you will about what the guy says but he is creative and SO talented.

Patricia Arquette makes me look twice :-)

Tony Bennett deserves to be celebrated.

The Amazing Race won another Emmy, I don't want to wait until next January or February for it to come on. In the past it has aired both in the fall and the spring however this year Kid Nation is taking away the fall slot. Kid Nation better be good.

Did Sally Field from Brothers and Sisters have a potty mouth at the end of her speech last night? :-)