Monday, September 17, 2007

Prison Break The One to Catch Tonight!



Thanks to Fox 19 I have had the chance to preview for you the upcoming new fall season. Each day I will let you know what I think about the season premieres that air that night.

I have been a huge fan of Prison Break from the first episode and was really wondering where it was headed in this, it's third season? Tonight's episode has plenty of surprises and I really liked it!

I don't want to give to much away here but if you like Prison Break make sure to catch it tonight at 8p on Fox 19.

I also enjoyed K-Ville (tonight at 9p on Fox 19) but it has a few holes. I love the lead actors Anthony Anderson and Cole Hauser. They play cops that are partners and the show is set in post Katrina New Orleans.

Other shows to catch tonight:

"DEAL OR NO DEAL" Donald Trump is the Banker 8p Ch. 5

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL REDSKINS & EAGLES 8p ESPN

THE SINGING BEE 9p Ch. 5